Friday 9 August 2013

if no body knows

if no body knows knows what's going
on or how to do their jobs maybe non
of them are fit to do those jobs, most
people that predicament are out of a
job & hit the soup lines,

the government employ so many to
fit out tortures, maybe it their way
of calling out to be fitted with like
treatment, but then I wouldn't know
since I'm just a patient of said tortures,

seems like no one on earth knows
what munchasen syndrome is but me,
but when I complain about it to the
cops they ask me if I've been down
by the lake, hmm, I never knew
being the recipient of multiple break
& entering s & a mom who wants me
dead means that I'm on street drugs,
or that I should do my own investigation
& buy my own spy cams to see who's
breaking in, if cops don't want the job,
fine, fire them,

No comments:

Post a Comment