Saturday 24 August 2013

the Last Day @ work, & the Breakfast of Champions

I was on my second trip to "Hell A"
& was just letting my hair down in the
City of Angelous,

I was looking around for a bike shop
that my Heavenly Father might like
to frequent, instead I ran into the
Dredd Locks & Blame Tattoo shop,

I never heard of Dredd Locks &
Blame but I found out after arriving
that it is a little secret of the niches
there in LA, I guess that "Dreddies"
as they heartedly call services the
under current of female & male talent
on the club dancer's league,

so I went in to dear ole Dreddies & told
them I was a new dancer as I was migrating
from the Model Talent Runway affair,
so the guy asks me if I had a bell end,
I'm like what, a bellend what's that,
so he opens a book to the page he was
after, I was kind of shocked, but the
two girls I was with talked me into it,

I had my drawers on the floor & one girl
on each side holding my hands, then bang,
he thrust with the force of the arrow in
Achilies heel & boom the blood shot up
& hit the piercing agent in the left eye,
I passed out, hit the floor & ripped the
needle out of my once spotless helmet,
ever since that fateful day I haven't been
able to show my forehead in public due
to the fatal wound to the beast,

No comments:

Post a Comment