Friday 23 August 2013

gonna quit smoking the next 2 - 3 weeks

gonna quit smoking the next 2 - 3 weeks,
see if I get a weight bump as some when
they quit gain quite a bit of weight off the
quitting, knew a lady who prolly gained
40lbs off of quitting before she returned
to smoking, but by then it was too late,

that fact that I have done juice in the past
might give me an edge to gain the weight,
cuz my dad when he would quit he got no
bump so we'll see what happens, if I gain
the weight I'll also be training so I put it on,
hopefully in quality mass,

imagine if the military were to weaponize
the weight gain off of quitting tobacco, they
wouldn't need to smoke just have an inhaler
for a couple weeks or something & boom,
the active agents are distilled & weaponized
for the growth factor,

I'm hoping for a precipitate due to the meds
I take & other things I ingest, I'm hoping for
a type of growth factor precipitate due to all
the different crazy things I've done to my
body the last two years & my meds or tobacco
or supplements, etc,

last night was the last time I had a smoke,
22-08-2013

drinking Realemon in my tea, I probably drink
4 - 5 cups of tea everyday, it's non caffeinated, 

No comments:

Post a Comment