Monday 12 August 2013

the two biggest

the two biggest influences in my life,
nope not mom & dad, but a local
native american couple, boy they
gave me a lot of bang for my buck,
awesome couple, haven't seen em
for a few years, but the trajectory
they put me on is over the moon,

honestly I don't understand a word
they said to me, the drugs my
doctor put me on, oh ya like Jumper
by Third Eye Blind, those meds put
me in code, oh ya, the allegory of
life being lived out in reality &
pretty much any tense you can
imagine, oh ya pretty much all
because of the drugs my Dr put
me on, oh ya, the reality of allegory
lived out every step of the way due
to the drugs my Dr put me on,

they talk like the drugs have no
effect, so why take them then,
oh ya, the rest of my life will be
a hangover from the effects of the
drugs on my reality being lived
out in allegory out the ying yang,
but Doctors don't listen to my 2
cents so they drive the wedge of
reality & allegory deeper & deeper
to the point I can see the allegory
of reality in a lot of other people's l
ives,

I call this living in twilight the land
between flesh & spirit, natives call
them wind talkers or spirit talkers,
this would be the holla to their ancient
beliefs which is where my doctors &
their medications have drove me,

No comments:

Post a Comment