Saturday 24 August 2013

the Adirondack Mountains & Bela Lagosi' s Ghost

during the spring run off I was doing some
renovations on the suites at the Adirondack
Mountains, a few of them had saunas &
whirlpool tubs, but most of them had both
pappi male & mammalian female restrooms,

one room I went to still had the occupant in
bed, I surprised her & she gave me a shock,

I apologized & she with a swagger of confidence
replied, is this a house call but I'm not at home
so maybe I'm correct that you're room service,
I said I'm here for the plumbing & to shave
some wood,

she snickered & said the plumbing fine, but let me
shave the wood & you have a deal, I choked on my

dunkin donut & she smiled, I closed the door &
walked closer to her bed & she said catch, as
I reached out & in mid air catch a spermicide
vessel, I put it in my lips like a cigar & she
laughed,

I then threw my work belt on the sofa & her
husband comes out of the washroom with a
big grin,

dooooofffff,

No comments:

Post a Comment