Tuesday 23 July 2013

went to the hospital tonight

went to the hospital tonight, I wanted a blood
test to see if there were traces of PCP & LSD,

I have found for at least a year that people or
person has been breaking into my place & lifting
things or moving things about in my place,

seems someone wants to rattle my cage,

soI hit the hospital for a blood test, the doctor I
dealt with said that the only places you can get
those kinds of tests at police crime labs,

he asked me why I thought people were breaking
into my place so I told him that things go missing
from my apartment, but the hitch there was that he
didn't understand something I like to call english,

I asked him if he knew what breaking & entering was,
but he didn't seem to understand something I like
to call english, I asked him a few times if he knew
a language I like to call english, but he said he didn't
know what a break & enter was,

so he didn't give me the blood test
I asked for, cuz he said you can
only get those tests in RCMP
crime labs & he couldn't do said
test in the hospital, why, cuz
hospitals can't test for PCP or
LSD traces in the blood, only the
RCMP crime labs can do that he
said,

reminds me of last year when I
went in on the day before my
meds were to run out, I asked the
pharma lady at Knights to get my
medication, but she didn't seem to
know something I like to call
english, so I asked her if I could
have my meds & she said I wasn't
aloud to have my meds,

soI said, if I get locked up for losing
my nut or not taking my meds ruining
my ability to stay out of the
psyche-ward, but you know what,
she didn't seem to understand
something I like to call english, so
I left & came back 2-3 hours later &
the guy pharma gave me my meds,

I seem to have forgotten that like
this woman must have been trying
to tell me that I shouldn't be on
medication, but I think if my doctor
 heard her say that, he would have
 locked me up & give her back her
 job, cuz I guess I'm the one descendant
of the UK crown who I guess it would
seem that doesn't know how to speak
a language I thought was english

No comments:

Post a Comment