Sunday 21 July 2013

I believe I caught the smell in the air that my doctor will be locking me up again soon

every one of the psyche-doctors in town are from
other countries, yep, foreigners putting CDN
citizens in jail,

nice of the immigrant foreigners to repay the CDN
people by locking them up in jail huh,

if I got locked up again before September, that would
be 7 or 8 times since September 2010

maybe one of these days I can visit them all while they
have their family & co-workers over for dinner,

I know that government types & those in finance like
bankers or political types that work for the governments,
I know those types of people love dinner parties, so
maybe I can pop over to visit them while they have
their family & friends for dinner, I'm sure they would
really enjoy each other's company over fava beans &
a conquac

No comments:

Post a Comment