Tuesday 23 July 2013

don't bother coming by til way after noon

the cranky meds my doctor has me on keeps
me vomiting violently most of the night not
to mention the suffocating that goes with it,

oh ya 5-10 times or more in violent nausea,
aka a lot of vomiting & suffocating, I'd
complain to my doctor, but he didn't seem
to care all the other times I tried to talk to
him about it,

when in the psyche-ward they told me not
 to vomit up my medication, but like I said
before, that would preclude the fact that I'm
on the said medication in the first place,

oh ya I could do as they say & not vomit up
the medication, but then that would probably
get me into trouble as without the medication
 I wouldn't be in a state to vomit it up in the
first place,

oh ya doctors & nurses where I begin,
complaining to the nurses of 65 year old
 men reaching & grabbing me, oh ya, but
when I complain they give me more sedating
medications, yep, if you are in the hospital
like I was, don't complain of 65 year old
men grabbing you, it could wind you up
longer in your stay, not to mention more
drugs for sedating,

also, if you are locked up, don't point at
the door otherwise they might think you
are giving them the finger

No comments:

Post a Comment