Thursday 18 July 2013

about a year or two ago

about a year or two ago I asked a young
venezuelian woman to put a spell on me,

it went something like this as she wrote
the spell & read it over me, here it is as
follows,

"it's not so much the 7 foot tall black man
I'm interested in as the 400 lb woman who
regenerates goddess Loki"

I gave her key words for this & asked her to
read it over me, so for the time since we
parted I have been trying to bane my body
to precipitate the spell she put over me,

the way I look at it is this, if someone gives
you a dollar & you hide it in a hole, oh ya
you won't get much interest, but if you take
it to the bank you may get interest if you
leave it long enough, or you can use that one
dollar & try to be entrepreneurial & try to
make an extra nine to make a complete
number like 10,

so I've spent since then to Bane myself
into this spell, if it happens it's just a wait
now as Io believe I have exhausted my
efforts & now just waiting for my search
to search the rest of the spell on it's own
& that as I've done all I can, if it happens
now it won't be from a continued search
cuz I believe I have exhausted it & now
if it happens it will have been for my
dilligent search that has lead me to the
end & now possibly just a possible wait
for the possible fate of her spell to happen,

I look at it like this, you don't just pull a
cake out of the oven or start a war, you
have to fulfill the recipe demanded

No comments:

Post a Comment