Thursday 18 July 2013

if MIT uni is @ such a good place that they don't need me, ok

if MIT uni doesn't need any thing more
than the first draft of my Skynet program
& not reply & leave me to hang in three
more arrests in the stays I've had in the
psyche-ward, fine,

if MIT uni still don't want me & let me
get hung in three more bogus arrests,
fine, if MIT uni still don't wanna pay
me for my work I guess I'll have to look
for another place that might actually
pay me what I'm worth

if you can triangulate a destination for a nuke,
I imagine you can give it certain algorithms
for the type of infrastructure or DNA it may
effect,

if their are neutron bombs I imagine you
could rig the algorithms to focus on one
type of red blue & leave out the damage the
red blue in tense,

No comments:

Post a Comment