Saturday 29 June 2013

part of what got me to where I am

for about 2 weeks in November 2010

I studied & did cross referencing with

5 bibles including an aramaic new

testament translation & the norse

mythology I have read, for those 2 weeks

I studied roughly from 9 am till the

next morning at 5 am, if you want something

from God you have to press in hard, if

you approach it willy nilly you won't get

much if at all, it's like weight training,

if you don't devote all your time &

energy to the work you'll get nothing built,

if people spent as much time on work or

trying to make money with the same

devotion they have for the bible those people

wouldn't have enough money to buy bread

for the day, most things if you don't devote

the purest amount of time on the activity

you'll come up dry every time, if I want a

nice hard sinewy body & I tell my friend

to do the work for me, he'll end up with

the nice hard body &  I'll still look like I'm

as in shape as the chess club nerds, if I have

a job that pays a lot of money & I ask my

friend to do the work for me, who do you

think is gonna get paid for the services

rendered, if people got others to do all

their work who do you think is gonna

harvest from the work done, certainly

not those on the sofa, if you want

something & you give the plans for the

work to another person who is going to get

rich you who gave the plans to another

or you who is sleeping in & not getting

your hands dirty, if you have a map to

a jinn's lamp & you give your friend the

map so he can get the lamp, who at the

end of the day do you think will be

having his wishes answered, if I go

to school & graduate I have an education,

but if I get my friend to go to school for

me, who is going to come out with an

education, you can't cheat getting a gift

if you give others the work that ends in

a prize, giving another guy the work

to build a house won't give you a house

if the guy who built the house is the one

to receive the goal of the labors, you can't

learn another language by proxy, you can't

get a tattoo of the Superman's S on your

chest by proxy, if you want an S like Superman

on your chest you don't get your friend to

sit in the chair for you unless you want

him to have the S & not you, it's not like

getting artificially ensemenated with two

other people's egg & sperm, if a guy gives me

a pizza & I tell my friend to eat it for me,

who is going to be full & who is gonna have

an empty stomach, plus there were many many

nights I spent all night in prayer, like from 10 pm

or 11 pm till the next morning at 8 am or 9 am,

many nights up in prayer, sometimes once a week

other times 2 - 3 or 4 times a week, reading my bible

for an hour or two on the slow days & writing out

my dissections of what I read, filing out page after

page on the dissections of the passages I had covered,

spending some nights all night in Denny's drinking coffee

& reading & dissecting, spending time transcribing

passages from the bible, writing out passages of the bible,

memorizing passages & reciting them everyday,

geting a gift from God isn't a walk in the park,

it takes much studious time & a lot of effort &

dedication, if people spent the time on the bible  that

they did on their favorite hobbies you'd get somewhere,

people treat the bible like a once in a while, while

they spend hours a day on video games or working on the

car for hours every night while the bible gets dust,

if Arnold Schwarzenegger spent the time on

English language classes that people spend on the car

or video games & left the weight training with the time

most spend on the bible I can't imagine Arnold's

success with the media would be the same,

most churchites even treat reading the bible

like a visit to church for Easter or at X-mas or

for weddings & funerals, that would get you

past the threshold with a gift from God, most

Christians barely crack the bible, even a lot

of evangelists, all they do is socialize & try

to build their kingdoms, they get nothing,

oh ya perhaps a lot of money, but they I

imagine Anton Lavey may have had a lot

of money but he's dead now, & so is Jerry

Falwell who took millions from cults like

that of Reverend Moon in South Korea,

you won't get a gift from God if your nose

is in your wallet more than it is in the Bible,

I bank on big pastors as giving their message

from notes written by other people & the

message is given to the evangelist who can't

write a sentence to save their life,I hear that

even Billy Graham never wrote even one of

his messages, he paid others to write his preacher's words

No comments:

Post a Comment