Sunday 30 June 2013

not

not last night but the night before I met a young fille

exiting the slurpee mart, in a few noted moves I

caressed her ego & soon I was getting stroked more

than a car at the wax shop, to say it bluntly we

were so hot in the moment we were smoking enough

to set off the fire alarm, but luck would have it my

premmie took center stage & I spit on her belly before

I could give her a french one with my tongue in her

mouth, if I had a second chance to wrangle my wolf

in sheep's clothing I'd know that nothing can stop a

horse galloping for war, at least that's what my bishop

was up to, oh yes, bishop dressed for success in giving

the message but elequent enough not to saying anything

at all, if my warriors were to break the gate I'd know

more than a stallion would be racing for the finish, but

like every trained seal I love getting wet but my suit

is deffo made for war, & storming the front of her

residence was all to easy as I gave her dogs a night cap

& they were eating my every whistle that came to their ear,

if her dogs had as good hearing as I thought I knew

we'd have a three dog night if she called over her friends

& the shaved poodles that have a collar on, but tonight

I was hoping to get a collar around my dog, but like every

night it has an end, & mine was when the lights went down

& like all things that go down something deffo gets up,

yeehaw yo, booyah shaw kaw ramadan ding dang dong

No comments:

Post a Comment