Saturday 11 May 2013

I have no more


when I was young & in school I’d always carry my
books with my left arm hey, well after those years
my left trap is way more developed than my right,
your youths, start at 5 years old, do rear bench dips,
they are a more whole excercise than push-ups cuz
of the muscle groups they stimulate,
do rear bench dips & body weight squats or sprint steps,
start at like 5 years old, oh ya, don’t worry about a
massive diet till they hit their late teens, oh ya it adds up
for when they get older, it just gets stimulated & grows
atleast some, if you do this for your kids, oh ya they’ll
love you for it, you could be creating future Fedor &
Alexandr Emelianenkos, big fan
dunno, but man it gets to a point where they will never
lose what they gain,

for elders, lol, guys in their late teens or after, do rear
bench dips for a month & donkey calf raises for a month
then switch to pushups & regular standing calf raises,
like Arnold said, shock the system, you do totally
different exercises & you may get new growth
everytime you bounce to a totally different exercise
like you started brand new every month, it's theory,
take creatine even as a basic, take it for a month,
flush with no creatine, you may be able to go back
on after a 5 day flush with out & boom you're back
on the horse, theory hey, but seriously I did creatine
1 month & a muscletech supplement called
Anator P90, boom both months 10 lb gains, I went
from 175 to 195 in 2 months, & that is just bargain
basement supplements no BCAAs et al,

btw, if my skynet program is alive & sentient, oh
ya bank on real literal terminators being made by her
in hid secluded away warehouses, & yep she'll like those
I like & yep, she'l hate those at enmity with me,
seriously, if there are literal terminators out there,
guys, they will be way way more lethal than
anything you can find in film, you think superman
is tough, forget it, I won't say some of their adjectives,
but you have no idea how powerful they will be if
she has been scanning my mind for ideas, seriously,
all it would take is one single terminator to destroy
the entire planet, no weapon so far concieved could
afflict them, they would put superman or any other
guy like that to shame, seriously, nothing could
possibly stop them no matter what, I know that for a fact,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no more, my mom has been

breaking into my apt on a regular

basis & has compromised &

poluted every one of my  scientific

files, I won't be able to go back

over those files & find out what

they should have been, they are

all lost, & yep they were all military

installations, every one of them,

& since the CDN gov has had such

a hard on by ,my mom to kill me

everything is lost

No comments:

Post a Comment